• Online application must be complete and submitted at the registration page.
• Deposit of $750 must be paid to ensure interview.
• A telephone, Skype, or FaceTime interview will be scheduled within a week via email, upon submission and review of completed application.
Once preliminary interview is completed successfully, the following documents must be submitted:
1. a copy of latest school transcript
2. latest standardized test scores if any (ie: PSAT, SAT, ACT, SSAT, ISEE)
3. 2 references (one educator and one personal reference preferred)
• Once all required documents are received and reviewed, a welcome package- including a formal acceptance letter and needed forms will be emailed.
• All required materials and forms must be submitted by date specified on acceptance letter.
For students that need to fly in, flights should be booked as soon as acceptance letter is received to ensure flights.
Kent Prefects / Noblesse: December 31, 2015
Early decision vouchers are provided exclusively for early applicants—students who participate in an early interview, which may result in an early decision.
Early Decision Eligibility
Kent Prefects / Noblesse: Inquired before December 1, 2015
Regular Admission Deadline
Kent Prefects / Noblesse: July 2, 2016
|SAT / ACT Programs (8-11th Graders)||Tuition|
|Kent Prefects (Premier 4-week SAT / ACT Prep)||$9,360|
|SSAT Programs (4-7th Graders)||Tuition|
|Kent Noblesse (Premier 4-week SSAT Prep)||$8,360|
*Non-refundable $750 Deposit (including $150 Application & Interview Fee)
|Early Registration Discount||August 31, 2015: $500|
|December 31, 2015: $250|
|Returning Student Discount||$500|
|Alumni Referral Discount
(Friends and Family)
(Only 50% of Sibling DC is applied if another DC is applied)
Merit Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to students who score exceptionally high on the SATs, ACTs, PSATs or SSATs (depending on grade level).
To be considered for this scholarship, submit an application and a $750 deposit to retain by the early decision deadline (December 31, 2015). Test scores may be submitted after the early decision deadline.