Program designed to provide lessons adapted to the advanced learning needs while challenging students on a group level. Premeditated pre-tests gauge proficiency levels to avoid risking loss of motivation in teaching material that the students have already mastered.
- Challenge and enhance students’ proficiency levels in areas to broaden and deepen learning experience.
- Correlate Common Core curriculum with more in-depth material for easier retention of later taught concepts.
- To engage students in rigorous academic setting while providing the support needed to meet academic challenges and to “discover own capabilities.”
- Deliver flexible schedule that provide subjects appropriate to child’s individual needs.
Weekday Schedule (Kindergarten– 7th):
- Time: 3:50-5:50pm
- Monday: Creative Math (Problem Solving)
- Tuesday: English Language Arts
- Wednesday: Reading Comprehension
- Thursday: Common Core Math
- Friday: Writing (Grammar, structure, thesis building)
Saturday Schedule (4th – 7th):
- Time: 9:00am-2:45pm
- Four 80 min. periods of enrichment or test specific preparation, depending on grade level.