Online application must be complete and submitted at the registration page.
Deposit of $750 must be paid to ensure interview.
A telephone, Skype, or FaceTime interview will be scheduled within a week via email, upon submission and review of completed application.
Once preliminary interview is completed successfully, the following documents must be submitted:
1. a copy of latest school transcript
2. latest standardized test scores if any (ie: PSAT, SAT, ACT, SSAT, ISEE)
3. 2 references (one educator and one personal reference preferred)
• Once all required documents are received and reviewed, a welcome package- including a formal acceptance letter and needed forms will be emailed.
• All required materials and forms must be submitted by date specified on acceptance letter.
For students that need to fly in, flights should be booked as soon as acceptance letter is received to ensure flights.
Application Deadline & Scholarship
|Duration||SAT/ACT Prep||SSAT Prep|
|4-Week SAT/Residential Program|
July 15th– August 9th, 2018
|16-Day Score Booster-Day Program|
July 16th – August 7th, 2018
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
|*Non-refundable $750 Deposit (including $150 Application & Interview Fee)|
|Early Registration Discount||September 2, 2017:$500|
|December 30, 2017:$250|
|Returning Student Discount||$250|
|Alumni Referral Discount(Friends and Family)||$250|
|Sibling Discount(Only 50% of Sibling DC is applied if another DC is applied)||$500|