Statewide ELA and Math Prep (2nd-7th Grade)
Maximize test scores and content knowledge through personally-tailored, one-on-one instruction with Kent Prep’s team of test specialists and counselors. Our private instruction packages ensure effectual academic growth with the implementation of a rigorous program built specific to a student’s unique and academic needs.
- Bronze Package
- 5 Hours of one-on-one instruction with our test specialist.
- Up to 6 hours of supervised testing (equivalent to 2 mock exams).
- Up to 2 hours of consultation with an admissions specialist.
- Silver Package
- 10 Hours of one-on-one instruction with our test specialist.
- Up to 12 hours of supervised testing (equivalent to 4 mock exams).
- Up to 4 hours of consultation with an admissions specialist.
- Gold Package
- 15 Hours of one-on-one instruction with our test specialist.
- Up to 18 hours of supervised testing (equivalent to 6 mock exams).
- Up to 6 hours of consultation with an admissions specialist.
- Platinum Package
- 20 Hours of one-on-one instruction with our test specialist.
- Up to unlimited hours of supervised testing. (Only during the duration of the registered package)
- Up to 8 hours of consultation with an admissions specialist.
- Bronze Package
Kent Prep’s admission consultation program helps students develop an organized and effective application strategy to increase their chances of acceptance to even the most selective universities and colleges. With a specialty in Early Decision and Early Action applications, expertly practiced admission specialists navigate families through an exceedingly selective college admissions process by offering help with:
1. School Matching & Personalized College List
2. Major Selection Assistance and Career Counseling
3. Admissions Action Plan, Timeline & Schedule
4. Common App and Supplemental Essay Assistance
5. Interview Preparation
6. Searching and Applying for Scholarships
7. FAFSA & CSS Form Explanations
Academic Management Program (AMP)
Early preparation is the key to academic success! Our Academic Management Program follows precise timelines to create a personalized academic master plan fit to each child’s unique interests and strengths. With over 30 years of test preparation and admission consultation experience, Kent Educational Consultants provide step-by-step guidance that cover everything from taking the right classes, enrolling in effective extracurricular activities, making lists of private schools or colleges, to filling out forms and applications on time. Additional services include:
-Periodic proficiency level assessments to monitor academic growth
-Ongoing school report card and grade management
-Direct action to accommodate academic needs of student: private tutoring and courses
-Feedback from teachers and administrators communicated directly to parent
-Proven tools (MBTI®, Strong®) to gain robust insight into unique interests and potential career options
Fall Early Registration Dates
i. 1st Fall Early Registration by May 9th, 2020
ii. 2nd Fall Early Registration by June 6th, 2020
iii. 3rd Fall Early Registration by August 15th, 2020
Spring Early Registration Dates
i. 1st Spring Early Registration by October 3rd, 2020
ii. 2nd Spring Early Registration by November 7th, 2020
iii. 3rd Spring Early Registration by December 12th, 2020
Summer Early Registration Dates
i. 1st Summer Early Registration by December 12th, 2020
ii. 2nd Summer Early Registration by February 6th, 2021
iii. 3rd Summer Early Registration by March 20th, 2021
iv. 4th Summer Early Registration by May 8th, 2021
Siblings registering for the same program can receive a discount towards a sibling’s tuition.
Referral Discount (must be first-time registrants)
Any student that was referred to our program by a currently attending student can receive a one-time discount towards their first registration with us. The student that referred the student will also receive a discount towards their next registration.
Full school year (Fall and Spring semester) registrations will receive a long-term discount towards their tuition. Discounts are offered to our Saturday and After-school weekday registrations.
Including the Summer Discount
Registrations that include the full Summer semester (7 weeks required) towards their full Fall and/or Spring semester can also receive an additional discount.
Students that have enrolled in our Hunter and SHSAT preparation courses will have a chance of receiving our KENT scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to students that receive an acceptance letter from a specialized high school or Hunter high school. We are also offering a merit scholarship for students that did not get in. The scholarship will offer discounts to all courses until they graduate high school.
Attended SHSAT Prep*
Attended Hunter Prep*
* Must attend at least one full semester of test prep class to be considered.
Kent Club (Gold & Silver) Membership Discount
• Student of good standing for at least 4 (Silver: 2) semesters within the past 2 years
- Only full 16-week Saturday and long-term 44-week weekday registrations will be considered.
>Adheres to Kent’s Code of Conduct (meets all homework, classwork, and behavior requirements).
>Outstanding academic track record
>Good credit history with Kent Prep accounting department.
• Membership status can only be sustained by maintaining the eligibility requirement provided.
• Counselors will inform Gold and Silver members if there are any changes to their membership status. Only members that maintain the required eligibility will be provided the benefits listed.
• Vouchers cannot be combined with other scholarships and vouchers. Only the highest amount will be honored.
Weekday Enrichment Schedule
- Monday: Problem Solving Math
- Tuesday: English Language Arts
- Wednesday: Reading
- Thursday: General Math
- Friday: Writing/Grammar